I am considering shaking the dust off this rusty blog after a lengthy absence. It has been wonderful to see the continued sharing on the posting about the Indian Princess Bicycle written in early 2010. Maybe we track down Skip and do a photo shoot of the “new” Princess.
To catch you up, the last time I wrote Kate had just turned one. Well, she is almost two and a half now and we are expecting another daughter in November. Kate is moving from her nursery to a big girl room. Time marches on.
Maybe we will talk soon.
Photo by Papered Heart Photography
Has it really been eight months since our last post? Wow, things have changed! Let’s get caught up before another month passes us by.
1. We sold our Spanish Bungalow. Yes, it is true. We loved our casita, however it wasn’t conducive for the life we envisioned for Kate. The new house has a big, grassy yard, two (!) bathrooms, and another bedroom. It’s a house for our future.
2. Sean changed careers. He enjoys the new gig. Enough said.
3. We purchased a Mid-Century Modest Ranch. We still love bungalows, however we have eyes for many home styles. This time around it is a 1960′s rancher. We are enthusiastically catching up on our Mad Men episodes. Stay tuned for a home tour.
4. Kate celebrated her first birthday. Kate is one! Family, friends, balloons, and cake on the face! Thanks for the press coverage, Kim.
5. Lisa’s article about the Deen House in Lakeland, Fl made the cover of American Bungalow Spring Issue 69. Check out our city and view our previous home on pages 48 and 53.
6. We are actively researching Vintage Travel Trailers and hope to make a camper purchase by the end of the year. Airstream, Scotty, Shasta, Oasis, oh my. Any recommendations?
We are so pleased to have Kate’s nursery featured on DearDaisyCottage.com.
Kim is such an artist and we have been sharing her post with everyone we know. We are super proud parents!
Click here for the full posting.
Thank you Kim.