Has it really been eight months since our last post? Wow, things have changed! Let’s get caught up before another month passes us by.
1. We sold our Spanish Bungalow. Yes, it is true. We loved our casita, however it wasn’t conducive for the life we envisioned for Kate. The new house has a big, grassy yard, two (!) bathrooms, and another bedroom. It’s a house for our future.
2. Sean changed careers. He enjoys the new gig. Enough said.
3. We purchased a Mid-Century Modest Ranch. We still love bungalows, however we have eyes for many home styles. This time around it is a 1960′s rancher. We are enthusiastically catching up on our Mad Men episodes. Stay tuned for a home tour.
4. Kate celebrated her first birthday. Kate is one! Family, friends, balloons, and cake on the face! Thanks for the press coverage, Kim.
5. Lisa’s article about the Deen House in Lakeland, Fl made the cover of American Bungalow Spring Issue 69. Check out our city and view our previous home on pages 48 and 53.
6. We are actively researching Vintage Travel Trailers and hope to make a camper purchase by the end of the year. Airstream, Scotty, Shasta, Oasis, oh my. Any recommendations?